Search This Blog

8.14.2010

Autism Awareness

1 in every 150 children is born with Autism




Increase awareness...Increase understanding





Click on an image below and link directly to the store which supports Autism Awareness. 



I Love Someone With Autism shirt
I Love Someone With Autism by giftsforawareness
View other I love someone with autism T-Shirts







 



Gluten Free (Bright) apron
Gluten Free (Bright) by AutismZazzle
Design your own apron at Zazzle


 








CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE to your heart's delight by following easy prompts! Quantity discounts! No minimum orders. You can return to the store later and order more or shop at as many Zazzle stores as you wish. Eco-friendly Zazzle has great customer service. Most products are shipped within 24 hours. Perfect for gifts and last-minute orders!

If I have posted an image without proper credit, please message me with a link regarding how you would like me to credit. Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment