Search This Blog

8.12.2010

Off to See the Wizard

Theatergoers first watched Dorothy and friends go off to see the Wizard 71 years ago today. Imagine how different memories of the movie would be if Dorothy's ruby slippers had been silver as she originally wore in Frank Baum's best seller, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900).





Google's homage today to 71st anniversary of the Wizard of Oz premiere



Join Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion, and Toto on their adventures Over the Rainbow to the Emerald City.

Click on an image below and link directly to the store which sells the design. CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE to your heart's delight by following easy prompts!



I'm off to see the wizard shirt
I'm off to see the wizard by HandsomeDevil
Many more tee shirt designs available on zazzle













Yellow Brick Road shirt
Yellow Brick Road by melly385
Buy a shirt online from zazzle




























The Lollipop Guild shirt
The Lollipop Guild by WizardOfOzGear
Many more t-shirts online at zazzle
 















I'm Clicking My Heels... apron
I'm Clicking My Heels... by seidabacon
Create your own apron at zazzle.com



Quantity discounts! No minimum orders. You can return to the store later and order more or shop at as many Zazzle stores as you wish. Eco-friendly Zazzle has great customer service. Most products are shipped within 24 hours. Perfect for gifts and last-minute orders!

If I have posted an image without proper credit, please message me with a link regarding how you would like me to credit. Thanks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment